I'm an American living in the UK - these are five things I wish I knew about British culture before moving

New Photo - I'm an American living in the UK - these are five things I wish I knew about British culture before moving

I'm an American living in the UK - these are five things I wish I knew about British culture before moving


An American living in the UK has revealed the five things they wish they knew about British culture before relocating. Taking to TikTok, where he has over 21.5 million likes across various different videos posted on his account, Kobie shared his first thought, stating: 'Cops do not patrol the same way they do in the US. 'They're always sitting at different points or have speed cameras, here I have not seen one cop stop someone for speeding.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Colby #$ENVOY #Jeanty #Munguia #SNME #Usman

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com