‘I sent Molly all the pictures’, laughs First Take’s Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look | 1Z08BVB | 2024-03-16 02:08:01

New Photo - 'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look | 1Z08BVB | 2024-03-16 02:08:01
'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look | 1Z08BVB | 2024-03-16 02:08:01

The ESPN analyst returned to our screens on Wednesday after taking a sun-drenched vac

CHRIS 'Mad Dog' Russo has wowed the First Take panel and ESPN viewers together with his dramatic vacation transformation.

The ESPN analyst returned to our screens on Wednesday after taking a sun-drenched vacation.

'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look
'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look
ESPN/First Take
Chris 'Mad Canine' Russo returned to First Tackle Wednesday[/caption]
'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look
'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look
ESPN/First Take
The veteran analyst showed off his tan following a visit to an 'exotic location'[/caption]
'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look
'I sent Molly all the pictures', laughs First Take's Mad Dog Russo as ESPN analyst returns from vacation with new look
ESPN/First Take
Russo shared his trip footage with the world, to the delight of host Molly Qerim[/caption]

Russo shared snaps of his break which saw him miss last week's recording of the sports debate show.

He joined Stephen A. Smith and Ryan Clark within the New York ESPN studios to speak all issues football.

However it was host Molly Qerim who was first to note Russo's tanned face.

"This guy, recent off the golf course and the seashore. He's acquired a candy tan!" laughed Molly.

"I don't look 65!" bellowed back the veteran analyst in delight.

"[While on vacation] I sent Molly all the photographs."

Qerim went on to say Mad Canine was "dwelling his greatest life" as an image of Russo enjoying a round of golf was beamed up on the display.

"I need to be you once I grow up," joked the First Take host.

Russo hit the golf course in an "unique, undisclosed location", displaying off a blazing tan and wild hair.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

But as ever, Stephen A. couldn't resist the final phrase as he made just a little dig at his co-star.

"Once you out there, you couldn't have gotten a haircut?!" he quipped.

"Mad Canine lookin' like an Italian mobster with the tan and hair on First Take this morning! I adore it", laughed one viewer on X.

"Boy the Italian has come out at the moment lol! Mad Canine is tan as hell lmaooo," wrote one other.

"@MadDogUnleashed hair is wanting H-O-T!!! Snap on the course…wanting good Mad Dog Chris Russo," giggled a 3rd.

It's been a frantic week on First Take with Molly and Stephen A. returning to their standard roles.

Qerim enjoyed a week-long vacation to start out the month, with Smith getting into her internet hosting footwear final Friday.

The 56-year-old proved a fearsome anchor, laying down a number of ground rules to a shocked panel.

First Take airs each weekday from 10am ET on ESPN.

#sent #molly #pictures #laughs #first #takes #mad #dog #russo #espn #analyst #returns #vacation #new #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/tHln2sB Source: MAG NEWS

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com