‘I’m coming home’ – Logan Paul teases stunning WWE Summerslam match with LeBron James | 1Z08BVB | 2024-03-16 02:08:01

New Photo - 'I'm coming home' – Logan Paul teases stunning WWE Summerslam match with LeBron James | 1Z08BVB | 2024-03-16 02:08:01
'I'm coming home' – Logan Paul teases stunning WWE Summerslam match with LeBron James | 1Z08BVB | 2024-03-16 02:08:01

The internet sensation and current WWE US champion shockingly challenged the Los Angeles Lakers star to get within the ring with him.

LOGAN PAUL has referred to as out LeBron James forward of WWE's SummerSlam.

The internet sensation and current WWE US champion shockingly challenged the Los Angeles Lakers star to get within the ring with him.

'I'm coming home' – Logan Paul teases stunning WWE Summerslam match with LeBron James
'I'm coming home' – Logan Paul teases stunning WWE Summerslam match with LeBron James
X@impaulsive
Logan Paul announced SummerSlam particulars on his podcast[/caption]
'I'm coming home' – Logan Paul teases stunning WWE Summerslam match with LeBron James
'I'm coming home' – Logan Paul teases stunning WWE Summerslam match with LeBron James
Getty
LeBron James has surprisingly been referred to as out[/caption]

Paul, 28, revealed the occasion will occur on August 3 in his house state of Ohio.

He stated on his Impaulsive podcast: "SummerSlam shall be hosted in Cleveland, Ohio, the place I am from.

"We're bringing it again at the Cleveland Browns Stadium, which is crazy. The entire weekend goes to be nuts.

"Will probably be the primary time that SummerSlam might be in Cleveland since 1996.

"I really like Cleveland, I grew up there and I am pleased that I get to deliver it back there.

"I would like it to be one of the largest events anyone has ever seen and hopefully I can get an opponent I can convey the home down with."

His co-host Mike Majlak interjected to recommend preventing LeBron, 39.

Paul then added: "I'm in all probability going to be wrestling LeBron."

The four-time NBA winner has no WWE expertise.

Paul also listed a number of celebrities he needs to see in the crowd, including Travis Kelce, Machine Gun Kelly and Dave Chapelle.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

Fans already can't wait, with one saying: "I am ridiculously excited."

Another added: "Let's go. I'm going. We gotta go."

In the meantime, Triple H tweeted: "We've received massive plans for SummerSlam's huge return to Cleveland this yr. PS, Logan Paul, we'll have to iron out those particulars a bit."

#coming #home #logan #paul #teases #stunning #wwe #summerslam #match #lebron #james #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/tHln2sB Source: MAG NEWS

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com