Billie Eilish Gets Hit in the Face with Object While Singing 'What Was I Made For?' During Arizona Concert

New Photo - Billie Eilish Gets Hit in the Face with Object While Singing 'What Was I Made For?' During Arizona Concert

Billie Eilish Gets Hit in the Face with Object While Singing 'What Was I Made For?' During Arizona Concert


Billie Eilish had an object thrown at her while performing this week. The singer, 22, was sitting cross-legged on stage at the Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Ariz., on Friday, Dec. 13, when what appeared to be a bracelet struck her in the face as she performed her song "What Was I Made For?" In fan footage shared on TikTok, Eilish can be seen flinching and turning her head away from the crowd, before they gasped and booed at the action in outrage.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com