Megan Rapinoe slammed for being 'Anti-American' after saying Colin Kaepernick should carry USA flag at 2028 Olympics in LA

New Photo - Megan Rapinoe slammed for being 'Anti-American' after saying Colin Kaepernick should carry USA flag at 2028 Olympics in LA

Megan Rapinoe slammed for being 'Anti-American' after saying Colin Kaepernick should carry USA flag at 2028 Olympics in LA


Megan Rapinoe wants Colin Kaepernick to carry the United States flag at the next Olympic Games in Los Angeles in 2028. Rapinoe met Kaepernick at the recent Paris Games and opened up on the encounter on her podcast with her partner, Sue Bird. 'I would love to see Colin be able to represent America in an Olympics. I think that would be a special,' Rapinoe said. 'He's my flag bearer, I think that would be really incredible to have that representation of America be front and center.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #ShortNSweet #Yachty #Beyoncé #KamalaHarris #T'Kor #DNC2024

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com