Cheryl Burke Is in Complete Shock Over Artem Chigvintsev's Arrest: Hes My Family

New Photo - Cheryl Burke Is in Complete Shock Over Artem Chigvintsev's Arrest: Hes My Family

Cheryl Burke Is in Complete Shock Over Artem Chigvintsev's Arrest: Hes My Family


Cheryl Burke is speaking out about Dancing with the Stars pro Artem Chigvintsev's arrest on suspicion of domestic violence. On the Aug. 30 episode of her podcast Sex, Lies and Spray Tans, Burke began, "I hesitate to smile right now because of the current news...which I am in complete shock about." After noting that she had "grown up" with Chigvintsev, she shared. "We used to live together in my family's home in the Bay Area.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.