Jodi Picoult Has Written Almost 30 Books. Here's Why Her Newest Is the 'One I Was Meant to Write' (Exclusive)

New Photo - Jodi Picoult Has Written Almost 30 Books. Here's Why Her Newest Is the 'One I Was Meant to Write' (Exclusive)

Jodi Picoult Has Written Almost 30 Books. Here's Why Her Newest Is the 'One I Was Meant to Write' (Exclusive)


Jodi Picoult has written 29 books over her three-decade career and has finally landed on the one she feels destined to write. "I don't know if I believe in reincarnation," says the author, 58. "But I feel like this is the story that I was meant to tell." Her new novel By Any Other Name, out Aug. 20, tells the dual-timeline stories of Emilia Bassano, a real-life woman who some historians have suggested could have been behind Shakespeare's work, and Melina Green, a fictional modern-day playwright who finds success by using her Black male roommate's name.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com