Jenna Ortega Reacts to Rumor She Was in Serious Relationship with Johnny Depp: I Dont Know That Person

New Photo - Jenna Ortega Reacts to Rumor She Was in Serious Relationship with Johnny Depp: I Dont Know That Person

Jenna Ortega Reacts to Rumor She Was in Serious Relationship with Johnny Depp: I Dont Know That Person


Jenna Ortega still can't believe those online rumors linking her to Johnny Depp. While the actress took part in BuzzFeed's puppy interview series as she promoted her movie Beetlejuice Beetlejuice, Ortega recalled rumors that swirled in August 2023 that she and Depp, 61, were dating. Asked to name the craziest rumor she has heard about herself, Ortega, 21, said, "Probably that I was in a serious relationship with Johnny Depp and I wanted everybody to leave us alone.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com