Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags ‘I am the party!’ | BO70PLX | 2024-02-07 20:08:01

New Photo - Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!' | BO70PLX | 2024-02-07 20:08:01
Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!' | BO70PLX | 2024-02-07 20:08:01

The mom-of-three surprised as she posed for pictures bragging "I am the social gathering" forward of the Fifteen % Pledge Gala.


ASHLEY Graham showcased her curves in plunging gown as she headed to a glitzy even in Los Angeles.

The mom-of-three surprised as she posed for pictures bragging "I am the social gathering" forward of the Fifteen % Pledge Gala.

Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
instagram/ashleygraham
Ashley Graham appeared beautiful in new pictures she shared whereas going to a Gala in LA on Sunday[/caption]
Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
instagram/ashleygraham
The model showed off her curves in a feathered skirts and skimpy prime[/caption]

Ashley shared quite a lot of photographs to Instagram displaying her flaunting her curves within the low-cut gown.

The 36-year-old surprised in a feathered lengthy skirt and sequinned bikini-style prime which confirmed plenty of skin.

The pictures additionally showed the Sports Illustrated magnificence enjoying food and wine in addition to dancing and spending time with pals.

"Feeling like a party," Ashley captioned the album.

In a brief clip she included within the publish, Ashley appeared in a festive mood as she danced as she stated, "I'm the social gathering,"

DESIGNER DRAMA

Meanwhile, Ashley has been slammed for "selling her soul" by working with disgraced style brand Balenciaga.

On Saturday she shared photographs while modeling a Balenciaga look.

"BoldBrilliantbeautiful," she captioned the submit.

Within the comment section, nevertheless, fans disagreed with Ashley's publish, reminding the star that the& luxury& brand got here underneath hearth for its& controversial campaigns featuring children& again in 2022.

"Amazes me what number of people promote their souls. And as a mother…disgrace on you," stated one critic.

    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"Noooooo not that model," stated a second.

"Very very disappointing!! You've received youngsters!!!" exclaimed a 3rd social media consumer.

"Low key hate that you simply're sporting that brand," wrote a fourth.

"Misplaced a fan," added a fifth commenter, with one other replying, "Similar."

SLIMMING DOWN

While Ashley ignored feedback about her promotion of Balenciaga, she proudly showed off her new slimmed-down shape.

Ashley's enviable figure is aided by loads of arduous work after giving& delivery to& her three children.

Fans have questioned the secret behind her toned curves, and the star quickly revealed& what diet she followed.

She defined to& Stylecraze& that she eats plenty of recent fruit, greens, lean protein, and healthy fat.

Ashley also discussed her workout routine, which consists of jumping squats, lunches, weight lifting, push-ups, barbell squats, and other kinds of exercises.

Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
instagram/ashleygraham

Ashleys pictures confirmed her enjoying food and wine at the Gala[/caption]

'

Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
Instagram

Ashley has been married to Justin Ervin since 2010[/caption]

Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
Ashley Graham dances in low-cut green feather dress at LA gala and brags 'I am the party!'
Instagram/ashleygraham

The couple have three young sons together[/caption]

#ashley #graham #dances #lowcut #green #feather #dress #la #gala #brags #am #party #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Celebrities

More >> https://ift.tt/rBMznx1 Source: MAG NEWS

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com