90s pop legend and soap star with huge no1 hit to return for massive tour after Masked Singer fame | BO70PLX | 2024-02-07 20:08:01
And 27-years after her chat-topping smash, the Aussie singer continues to be going robust having landed a sought-after supporting slot on a serious new tour.
SHE'S answerable for a 90s pop anthem that's still belted out in karaoke bars to today.
And 27-years after her chat-topping smash, the Aussie singer continues to be going robust having landed a sought-after supporting slot on a serious new tour.


Australian magnificence Natalie Imbruglia, 49, made her identify in Neighbours as Beth Brennan before launching a pop career.
An regardless that it's greater than 25-years since she smashed the charts with single Torn, she is raring to go on the world run with The Corrs in the UK and Ireland this November.
She advised fans in the present day: "Thrilled to be the special guest for The Corrs on their UK/Ireland tour! This is going to be superb [love heart]."
It follows her final headline tour in 2022 on which she was celebrating 25-years in the business and selling her sixth album launch Firebird.
Her followers can't wait to see her on the street once more with one writing on X: "The Corrs!!!!! Natalie Imbruglia!!! I'm unironically excited."
Another posted: "The Corrs are happening tour AND they have Natalie Imbruglia supporting, I have to lie down."
A 3rd stated: "The Corrs and Natalie Imbruglia concert collectively this yr, that's good news."
Natalie's voice gained her a legion of latest fans in 2022 when she gained ITV's The Masked Singer as the character Panda.
It was a proud second and Natalie couldn't cease smiling as she was unmasked.
Speaking after her win, she stated: "I simply liked being Panda. Once I put the costume on I might just turn into Panda.
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> "I stayed in an American accent the entire time so if I sound bizarre that's as a result of I've been flipping."
Natalie& added: "I simply had a lot enjoyable. I made pals with a visitors cone and a mushroom.
"That is a tremendous show and I am thrilled to have been part of it."
The multi-talented star, who was as soon as married to Aussie rock God Daniel Johns of the band Silverchair, turned a British citizen in 2013.
She is the mom of a boy referred to as Max, who was born in 2019 by way of a sperm donor and IVF.


Natalie gained The Masked Singer in 2022[/caption]
More >> https://ift.tt/rBMznx1 Source: MAG NEWS