How Jessica Williams First Real Boss Jon Stewart Inspired Her: I Wanted to Be a Kind Boss Like Him (Exclusive)

New Photo - How Jessica Williams First Real Boss Jon Stewart Inspired Her: I Wanted to Be a Kind Boss Like Him (Exclusive)

How Jessica Williams First Real Boss Jon Stewart Inspired Her: I Wanted to Be a Kind Boss Like Him (Exclusive)


Jessica Williams is thankful to her "first real boss": Jon Stewart at The Daily Show. The Daily Show alum, 35, tells PEOPLE that famed comedian Stewart, 61, was especially kind to her during her first entertainment job. Williams was 22 and still in college at Cal State Long Beach when she auditioned for the Comedy Central show. Reflecting on those days, Williams, who served as a senior correspondent on the series from 2012 to 2016, says Stewart was "present" with her from the start.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com