Guy Fieris Son Ryder, 18, Shares a Steamy Kissing Photo with His Girlfriend: I Love You

New Photo - Guy Fieris Son Ryder, 18, Shares a Steamy Kissing Photo with His Girlfriend: I Love You

Guy Fieris Son Ryder, 18, Shares a Steamy Kissing Photo with His Girlfriend: I Love You


Guy Fieri's youngest son is all grown up and in love. The Food Network star's son, Ryder, 18, made a public display of affection for his girlfriend Sophie by resharing a romantic photo. Ryder reposted Sophie's Instagram Stories after she shared a sunset photo of the pair kissing on a boat in honor of National Boyfriend Day on Oct. 3. "I love life with you," she wrote. Ryder captioned his repost with "
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com