Why Fellow Pop Stars Like Taylor Swift and Chappell Roan Make Lady Gaga Emotional: My Heart Is in it with Them

New Photo - Why Fellow Pop Stars Like Taylor Swift and Chappell Roan Make Lady Gaga Emotional: My Heart Is in it with Them

Why Fellow Pop Stars Like Taylor Swift and Chappell Roan Make Lady Gaga Emotional: My Heart Is in it with Them


Lady Gaga has nothing but love for her fellow pop stars! The "Paparazzi" singer, 38, explained why she feels so deeply for performers like Chappell Roan, Charli xcx and Billie Eilish in her October cover story for Vogue. "I mean, I really love them. I go on the internet and, like, cry. And I love Taylor Swift too," she told the magazine, adding Kesha to the extensive list. "I watch it all, and I'm like: 'Yup.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com