Magic Johnson Celebrates 33 Years of Marriage with Wife Cookie: I'm Beyond Grateful for Your Heart of Gold

New Photo - Magic Johnson Celebrates 33 Years of Marriage with Wife Cookie: I'm Beyond Grateful for Your Heart of Gold

Magic Johnson Celebrates 33 Years of Marriage with Wife Cookie: I'm Beyond Grateful for Your Heart of Gold


Magic Johnson is feeling thankful on his wedding anniversary. On Saturday, Sept. 14, the Los Angeles Laker legend, 65, celebrated 33 years of marriage with his wife, Cookie Johnson, by sharing a sentimental video on X (formerly Twitter). Magic and Cookie, also 65, tied the knot in 1991 in Lansing, Michigan. "33 years ago, I made the best decision of my life by marrying the beautiful Cookie Johnson," Magic wrote alongside the video.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.