Jean Smart Jokes Shes Thrilled About Emmys 2024 Win Because I Just Dont Get Enough Attention

New Photo - Jean Smart Jokes Shes Thrilled About Emmys 2024 Win Because I Just Dont Get Enough Attention

Jean Smart Jokes Shes Thrilled About Emmys 2024 Win Because I Just Dont Get Enough Attention


It was a night to remember for Jean Smart! The Hacks star clinched the honor of outstanding actress in a comedy series at the Emmy Awards 2024 on Sunday, Sept. 15, beginning her speech, "Thank you. Thank you so, so much. It's very humbling, it really is." "And I appreciate this, because I just don't get enough attention," joked Smart, 72, adding amid laughter from the audience, "I'm serious!" The other nominees in the category included Ayo Edebiri from The Bear, Kristen Wiig from Palm Royale, Maya Rudolph from Loot, Quinta Brunson from Abbott Elementary and Selena Gomez from Only Murders in the Building.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.