'I think my cat's racist': Blonde tabby refuses to nurse dark-colored kitten

New Photo - 'I think my cat's racist': Blonde tabby refuses to nurse dark-colored kitten

'I think my cat's racist': Blonde tabby refuses to nurse dark-colored kitten


An apparent cat caretaker posted a viral video on TikTok of blonde tabby cat mom refusing to feed one of her dark-colored kittens - but all may not be what it seems. The clip, which has gained more 14 million views, shows the caretaker attempting to show the kitten to the mother cat in a desperate attempt to get her to nurse the newborn. The blonde cat, however, jumped up and backed away from the baby.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #ChappellRoan #Xtina #Religion #Toy Story 3 #Chris Haynes #Ghostface

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.