Demi Moore Says Dating Has 'Not Really Been Where My Focus Is' as She's Been Concentrating on 'My Work'

New Photo - Demi Moore Says Dating Has 'Not Really Been Where My Focus Is' as She's Been Concentrating on 'My Work'

Demi Moore Says Dating Has 'Not Really Been Where My Focus Is' as She's Been Concentrating on 'My Work'


Demi Moore doesn't see dating as a priority at the moment. Speaking with The Guardian in a new interview published on Saturday, Sept. 14, The Substance star revealed that her work has largely been her focus as her first new film in two years arrives in theaters this month. "Do I date?" Moore asked, repeating the interviewer's question. "I don't know. It's not really been where my focus is, I'll say that.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.