Breast cancer at 27: Chef Maddy put her niggling back pain down to long hours in the kitchen. Now she's been given 12 months to live

New Photo - Breast cancer at 27: Chef Maddy put her niggling back pain down to long hours in the kitchen. Now she's been given 12 months to live

Breast cancer at 27: Chef Maddy put her niggling back pain down to long hours in the kitchen. Now she's been given 12 months to live


A young chef who thought her crippling back pain was due to long hours in the kitchen has been told she may only have 12 months to live after a shock diagnosis. Mediana 'Maddy' Bouchard struggled with years of back pain but did what most young people in their 20s would do - popped a Panadol and got on with life. 'I thought I was healthy because I was working 70 to 80 hour shifts a week so when I started getting back pain, I ignored it as I thought it was just from overworking,' Maddy told Daily Mail Australia.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Victoria #AVLEVE #Heupel #TrumpVance2024 #The Haitians #Rolly

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.