Rick Springfield Says He Feels Like Im in My 20s as He Celebrates 75th Birthday (Exclusive)

New Photo - Rick Springfield Says He Feels Like Im in My 20s as He Celebrates 75th Birthday (Exclusive)

Rick Springfield Says He Feels Like Im in My 20s as He Celebrates 75th Birthday (Exclusive)


Rick Springfield will forever be young at heart. Ahead of his 75th birthday on Aug. 23, the "Jessie's Girl" singer told PEOPLE the milestone feels like a "bit of a shock." "It makes you understand your age," he says. "I still feel like I'm in my 20s in my head, and then you see people dying from old age disease and you go, 'Wow, I'm the same age as old people.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com