Naomi Campbell Gives a Rare Look Into Her Life as a Mom of Two: I Learn a Lot Each Day

New Photo - Naomi Campbell Gives a Rare Look Into Her Life as a Mom of Two: I Learn a Lot Each Day

Naomi Campbell Gives a Rare Look Into Her Life as a Mom of Two: I Learn a Lot Each Day


Naomi Campbell is sharing a rare insight into her life as a mom. The supermodel, 54, graces the cover of Harper's BAZAAR September 2024 Icons issue, opening up in an accompanying interview about her two kids, who she calls the "biggest blessing." Campbell announced she welcomed a daughter in May 2021 and a son in June 2023. "It's the biggest joy," she told the outlet of being a mom. "The biggest blessing is to have these two innocent, beautiful souls and for me to be able to be their mother.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com