I flew in a BLIMP from Boston to New York City for seven hours with NO BATHROOM

New Photo - I flew in a BLIMP from Boston to New York City for seven hours with NO BATHROOM

I flew in a BLIMP from Boston to New York City for seven hours with NO BATHROOM


Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's a blimp! A YouTube creator who flew in a blimp from Boston to New York City has shared the pros and cons of the seven-hour journey - from stunning views to not having access to a bathroom. US-based content creator Michael Downie embarked on a different kind of journey in the skies. He signed up for a ride in an airship from Massachusetts to New York, and documented the entire thing on his channel.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #genocide #Eggman #Prison #Henya #Live and Learn #Rival Schools

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com