Holland Taylor Hasn't Heard from Nancy Pelosi Over Off-Broadway Play That Evokes Former Speaker: Shes Pretty Busy

New Photo - Holland Taylor Hasn't Heard from Nancy Pelosi Over Off-Broadway Play That Evokes Former Speaker: Shes Pretty Busy

Holland Taylor Hasn't Heard from Nancy Pelosi Over Off-Broadway Play That Evokes Former Speaker: Shes Pretty Busy


Holland Taylor may be on the Apple TV+ hit, The Morning Show, but the Emmy nominee couldn't resist taking part in the off Broadway play, N/A, when she read the "incredibly brilliant" script. "It's a very lively play," Taylor, 81, tells PEOPLE. "By the time I got to page 30, I called my agent. I said, 'Tell them I'm really interested in it. I'm happy to do this.' And I was in rehearsal in a matter of weeks.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com