Chasten Buttigieg Announces Debut Picture Book: 'I Wanted My Kids to See Themselves' (Exclusive)

New Photo - Chasten Buttigieg Announces Debut Picture Book: 'I Wanted My Kids to See Themselves' (Exclusive)

Chasten Buttigieg Announces Debut Picture Book: 'I Wanted My Kids to See Themselves' (Exclusive)


Chasten Buttigieg is already a bestselling author of the 2020 memoir I Have Something to Tell You and its young reader counterpoint, but now the writer and former teacher is taking his talents to a new genre — children's books. PEOPLE can exclusively reveal the cover for Chasten's debut picture book, Papa's Coming Home, forthcoming from Philomel, an imprint of Penguin Young Readers next year. The book, featuring illustrations by Dan Taylor, follows siblings JoJo and Rosie, who are anxiously waiting for their father to return home.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com