THE SEX COLUMN: My X-rated fantasy became reality when I told my lover I only wanted his young hard body for one thing...

New Photo - THE SEX COLUMN: My X-rated fantasy became reality when I told my lover I only wanted his young hard body for one thing...

THE SEX COLUMN: My X-rated fantasy became reality when I told my lover I only wanted his young hard body for one thing...


Women's fantasies are being talked about among my friends again as a result of Want, the new collection of anonymous essays curated by ­Gillian Anderson. I was fascinated – and relieved – to read that other women feel embarrassed about what they think of when having sex, or when they are alone. I felt that too, for years. I've worried my fantasies are weird, or too much, or anti-feminist, or they reflect badly on the sex I'm actually having.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #EFCC #SHUT IT DOWN #ChappellRoan #Bardock #ZaynSTTSTour #Scamala Harris

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.