Taj Jackson Shares Emotional Post After Death of Dad Tito Jackson: The Truth Is I Am Not Okay

New Photo - Taj Jackson Shares Emotional Post After Death of Dad Tito Jackson: The Truth Is I Am Not Okay

Taj Jackson Shares Emotional Post After Death of Dad Tito Jackson: The Truth Is I Am Not Okay


Taj Jackson is speaking out on his "incredibly difficult" road ahead following the death of his father, Tito Jackson. Taj, Tito's eldest son with ex-wife Dee Dee, paid tribute to his late dad in an emotional Instagram post shared on Monday, Sept. 16, one day after the Jackson 5 musician died following a medical emergency in New Mexico at age 70. "The truth is I am not okay, and I don't know if I ever will be.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.