Savannah Chrisley Says She Has a Lot of Regret in Her Relationship with Late Ex Nic Kerdiles

New Photo - Savannah Chrisley Says She Has a Lot of Regret in Her Relationship with Late Ex Nic Kerdiles

Savannah Chrisley Says She Has a Lot of Regret in Her Relationship with Late Ex Nic Kerdiles


Savannah Chrisley admits that she has some regrets about her relationship with her late ex-fiancé Nic Kerdiles. On the latest episode of her Unlocked podcast, the Chrisley Knows Best star, 27, recalled having feelings of remorse after Kerdiles died from blunt traumatic injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident in September 2023. "I looked like a freaking hot mess. And I told [my] dad [Todd Chrisley], and he originally thought it was something like [brother] Chase [Chrisley] or someone and I still did not want to believe it, like I looked the other day at my messages with…when that whole thing happened, and two, because I had a lot of regret in my relationship with Nic," she shared.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com