Nikki Glaser Says Tom Brady Roast Changed My Life Forever: I Didnt Know It Was Going to Be Such a Big Deal (Exclusive)

New Photo - Nikki Glaser Says Tom Brady Roast Changed My Life Forever: I Didnt Know It Was Going to Be Such a Big Deal (Exclusive)

Nikki Glaser Says Tom Brady Roast Changed My Life Forever: I Didnt Know It Was Going to Be Such a Big Deal (Exclusive)


Nikki Glaser says that the Tom Brady roast was "a night that changed my life forever." During the BAFTA TV Tea Party in Beverly Hills on Saturday, Sept. 14, the comedian spoke to PEOPLE about what her life has been like since participating in Netflix's roast of the retired NFL star, which aired on May 5. "I did not know the magnitude of it. I knew that it was going to be a big moment of my career, but I didn't know that it would be the linchpin that I'll always reference that point as before and after the roast," says Glaser, 40.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.