My Taylor Swift tickets were stolen from my Ticketmaster account and they refused to help me

New Photo - My Taylor Swift tickets were stolen from my Ticketmaster account and they refused to help me

My Taylor Swift tickets were stolen from my Ticketmaster account and they refused to help me


Ticketmaster is failing Taylor Swift fans who had their pricey tickets to see the pop icon stolen from their accounts by scammers. Would-be concertgoers who had their accounts hacked and tickets stolen are coming forward to blame Ticketmaster for poor security and a sluggish response to the crime. Blaine Heck, 36, told DailyMail.com that she was given $3,500 tickets to a Taylor Swift concert in New Orleans as a birthday gift, only to discover that fraudsters broke into her online account this week and transferred them out.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.