Mike Tyson admits 'I'm a junkie' as heavyweight legend opens up on addiction battle before revealing 'I train with mushrooms' ahead of his controversial fight against Jake Paul

New Photo - Mike Tyson admits 'I'm a junkie' as heavyweight legend opens up on addiction battle before revealing 'I train with mushrooms' ahead of his controversial fight against Jake Paul

Mike Tyson admits 'I'm a junkie' as heavyweight legend opens up on addiction battle before revealing 'I train with mushrooms' ahead of his controversial fight against Jake Paul


Mike Tyson has called himself a 'junkie' and claimed that he was born an addict just two months ahead of his controversial fight with Jake Paul. The former heavyweight champion was set to face the Youtuber-turned-boxer earlier this summer before an inflamed ulcer forced the showdown to be rescheduled for November 15. The bout has been criticised in many quarters for pitting the 58-year-old against his countryman, 31 years his junior.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ghanaians #Benzema #Missouri #Jayson Tatum #Celtics #Ballon D'or

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.