Lisa Vanderpump Holds Grandson Teddy, 2, as She Blows Out Her Birthday Candles in Cute Photo: My Paws and My Family

New Photo - Lisa Vanderpump Holds Grandson Teddy, 2, as She Blows Out Her Birthday Candles in Cute Photo: My Paws and My Family

Lisa Vanderpump Holds Grandson Teddy, 2, as She Blows Out Her Birthday Candles in Cute Photo: My Paws and My Family


Lisa Vanderpump is celebrating her birthday with her favorite grandson. On Monday, Sept. 16, the Vanderpump Rules alum, 64, shared a sweet photo on her Instagram of herself with her 2-year-old grandson Teddy as she blew out her birthday candles. Vanderpump held Teddy in her lap, who adorably wore a white button-up shirt and a black vest and smiled as his grandma leaned in over an ice cream dish. "The perfect weekend celebrating my birthday with my Paws and family!
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.