Linkin Park Performs The Emptiness Machine with New Singer Emily Armstrong in TV Debut on Tonight Show-Watch!

New Photo - Linkin Park Performs The Emptiness Machine with New Singer Emily Armstrong in TV Debut on Tonight Show-Watch!

Linkin Park Performs The Emptiness Machine with New Singer Emily Armstrong in TV Debut on Tonight Show-Watch!


Linkin Park made their live TV debut with their revamped lineup. On Tuesday, Sept. 17, the rock group performed "The Emptiness Machine" on The Tonight Show with the band's new singer, Emily Armstrong of Dead Sara. On a set covered in plastic, Linkin Park delivered an explosive rendition of the track as colorful strobe lights flashed in the background. "I let you cut me open/ Just to watch me bleed/ Gave up who I am for who you wanted me to be/ Don't know why I'm holding what I won't receive/ Falling for the promise of the emptiness machine," guitarist/vocalist Mike Shinoda sang against booming drum beats.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.