JoJo Says Filming 2006s Aquamarine Brought Out Insecurities About Her Body: 'I Was Not as Skinny as the Other Girls'

New Photo - JoJo Says Filming 2006s Aquamarine Brought Out Insecurities About Her Body: 'I Was Not as Skinny as the Other Girls'

JoJo Says Filming 2006s Aquamarine Brought Out Insecurities About Her Body: 'I Was Not as Skinny as the Other Girls'


Former child star Joanna "JoJo" Levesque is looking back on her cult classic movie Aquamarine, which she shot when she was 14, and revealing how the film "brought out some insecurities in me." On the Sept. 18 episode of The Viall Files podcast, the singer, now 33, told Bachelor alum Nick Viall and his co-host and wife, Natalie Joy, that the film "was my first big movie that I had done.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.