I was 10 minutes late to my best friend's wedding and was forced to watch the ceremony from my CAR

New Photo - I was 10 minutes late to my best friend's wedding and was forced to watch the ceremony from my CAR

I was 10 minutes late to my best friend's wedding and was forced to watch the ceremony from my CAR


A woman has sparked a furious debate online after sharing she was 10 minutes late to her best friend's wedding - and so decided to watch it from her car. The TikTok user, who posts under sincerelyaqsa, shared a 40-second clip that was filmed from the venue in Middleburg, Virginia. 'MAJOR WEDDING FAIL: I was 10 mins late to my BFF's wedding and had to watch the ceremony from the car,' she captioned the video.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #ChappellRoan #Xtina #Religion #Toy Story 3 #Chris Haynes #Ghostface

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.