I broke my lover's penis after my contraceptive coil came loose

New Photo - I broke my lover's penis after my contraceptive coil came loose

I broke my lover's penis after my contraceptive coil came loose


A model and social media influencer has revealed that her lover suffered an intimate injury as a result of her dislodged contraceptive coil. Hayley Davies, 25, who has 1.2million followers on Instagram, recalled the time when she 'broke' a sexual partner's penis during sex when the device, called an IUD, 'came loose'. Speaking to fellow content creator Ana Nello, Davies said she knew something was wrong when she was in pain 'the whole time' during the sex session.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CardiB #Hurricane #Florida #NOAA #FreeTheCitzens #Cowboys

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.