Eva Mendes Is Not Sure Whether Shed Ever Return to Acting: Kind of Felt Like I Did It

New Photo - Eva Mendes Is Not Sure Whether Shed Ever Return to Acting: Kind of Felt Like I Did It

Eva Mendes Is Not Sure Whether Shed Ever Return to Acting: Kind of Felt Like I Did It


Eva Mendes isn't shutting the door completely on an acting return, but she's in no rush. Sitting down with George Stephanopoulos for an interview that aired on Good Morning America Tuesday, Sept. 17, the Desi, Mami, and the Never-Ending Worries author said when asked about whether she'd ever act again, "I don't know." "If there's interesting roles," said Mendes, 50, explaining, "I left at a time where it was also, 10 years ago .
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.