Aubrey Plaza Recalls Being Briefly Paralyzed During Unexplained Stroke at Age 20: I Forgot How to Talk

New Photo - Aubrey Plaza Recalls Being Briefly Paralyzed During Unexplained Stroke at Age 20: I Forgot How to Talk

Aubrey Plaza Recalls Being Briefly Paralyzed During Unexplained Stroke at Age 20: I Forgot How to Talk


Aubrey Plaza is sharing more details of a sudden unexplained stroke she suffered at age 20. The Parks and Rec alum, now 40, appeared on Sirius XM's Howard Stern Show on Sept. 11, where she opened up about her health episode, recalling that she lost her ability to speak. "It was wild," she said. "It happened mid-sentence," Plaza told Stern, according to Delaware Online. Plaza, who left her native Delaware to attend New York University, shared that she'd been on the subway headed to a friend's apartment when the unexplained medical episode happened.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

FORTE MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com