Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Relationship Timeline

New Photo - Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Relationship Timeline

Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Relationship Timeline


Today show anchor Al Roker and his wife, ABC News senior national affairs correspondent Deborah Roberts, found love on the set of the morning show. The couple first met at Today in 1990 and tied the knot five years later. Since then, they've celebrated several milestones together, including gracing the cover of PEOPLE's first-ever Love Issue in February 2021. "He's a real romantic," Roberts said of her husband. "When I travel, I open my suitcase and I find one or two notes in there that he's slipped in, or in my purse.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.