Airbnb guest is forced to flee after discovering 'creepy' message: 'I packed my bags immediately'

New Photo - Airbnb guest is forced to flee after discovering 'creepy' message: 'I packed my bags immediately'

Airbnb guest is forced to flee after discovering 'creepy' message: 'I packed my bags immediately'


A woman has a 'new favorite campfire story' following an Airbnb stay gone wrong in Utah. A TikTok user named Emily explained in a video that a 'creepy' message spotted by her friend at their Airbnb drove them to flee the property and bunk at a hotel inseatd. The message, which came in the form of Scrabble letters arranged on a refrigerator, read: 'GET OUT.' 'I packed my bags immediately,' Emily said in the clip.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #MAGA Republicans #MarkRobinson #Crush #Diddy #He is a LEGAL #VoteTrumpVance

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.