Christina Applegate Hasn't Showered in '3 Weeks' Due to MS 'Relapse' | 0AZ4EJA | 2024-04-04 23:08:02

New Photo - Christina Applegate Hasn't Showered in '3 Weeks' Due to MS 'Relapse' | 0AZ4EJA | 2024-04-04 23:08:02
Christina Applegate Hasn't Showered in '3 Weeks' Due to MS 'Relapse' | 0AZ4EJA | 2024-04-04 23:08:02

"I'm gonna be trustworthy with you, I want to buy stock in Cottonelle as a res

Christina Applegate's multiple sclerosis is "in relapse proper now," and it's impacting her private hygiene.

"I'm gonna be trustworthy with you, I want to buy stock in Cottonelle as a result of I haven't taken a bathe in three weeks," Applegate, 52, admitted in the course of the Tuesday, April 2, episode of her "MeSsy" podcast, cohosted by Jamie-Lynn Sigler. "I can't stand in my bathe. There's no f—king method."

She added, "I have such a small bench and my ass is so large lately that I can't sit on it, it's like I slip right off of it. … So, I've been Cottonelle-ing my physique."

Applegate stated that she smells "so dangerous," noting that the experience has been "awful." Her 12-year-old daughter, Sadie, is the only individual she interacts with. (Applegate shares her daughter with husband Martyn LeNoble.)

Christina Applegate: I Likely Won't 'Work On-Camera Again' Amid MS Battle

"Thank God I'm all the time alone so that no one smells me," Applegate added. "[Sadie's] all the time like, 'Oh Mama, that's dangerous.' I make her odor my armpits, just to make her vomit."

Christina Applegate Hasn't Showered in '3 Weeks' Due to MS 'Relapse'
Christina Applegate Hasn't Showered in '3 Weeks' Due to MS 'Relapse'
Christina Applegate Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Photographs

The first 5 minutes of Tuesday's episode have been targeted on Applegate providing an update on her well being.

The actress, who introduced her MS diagnosis in 2021, stated that she's presently experiencing "intense ache" in her legs and is unable to stroll to the toilet with out feeling like she's going to fall.

"Insane tingling that just has spurts of tingles which are weird coming from, like, my butt down," she continued. "I haven't slept for 24 hours as a result of my eye is doing one thing bizarre the place each time I shut my eye to fall asleep my right eye starts to shift."

General, Applegate stated she has "no power" and her "legs are simply finished."

Married ... With Children! See Christina Applegate's Family Album: Pics

"[I] undoubtedly am going to should go in and see somebody because it's just a little scary and freaking me out that my eye is going to burst out of my face or something," she shared. "I'm slightly involved about that, and my legs have never been this dangerous, so I don't know what's happening."

Applegate stated the only factor she will do is "lay in a dark room, watching TV and wanting it all to go away."

The Dead to Me alum launched her podcast with Sigler, 42, who also suffers from MS, late last month.

"I've been enjoying a personality referred to as Christina for 40 years, who I needed everyone to assume I was as a result of it's easier," Applegate shared during a Good Morning America look in March, discussing their decision to start out the podcast. "However this is sort of my coming-out get together."

#christina #applegate #hasnt #showered #weeks #due #ms #relapse #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/6Xdvp5r Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.