‘The Bachelor’ Fans Think Kelsey Anderson’s Dad Looks Like Travis Kelce | 6X6O5UX | 2024-03-30 23:08:01

New Photo - 'The Bachelor' Fans Think Kelsey Anderson's Dad Looks Like Travis Kelce | 6X6O5UX | 2024-03-30 23:08:01
'The Bachelor' Fans Think Kelsey Anderson's Dad Looks Like Travis Kelce | 6X6O5UX | 2024-03-30 23:08:01

'The Bachelor' Fans Think Kelsey Anderson's Dad Looks Like Travis Kelce
'The Bachelor' Fans Think Kelsey Anderson's Dad Looks Like Travis Kelce
Mark Anderson, Travis Kelce. ABC/YouTube ; Patrick Smith/Getty Pictures

Fans couldn't assist however draw comparisons between Kelsey Anderson's dad, Mark Anderson, and Kansas Metropolis Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, through the season 28 finale of The Bachelor.

"Tell me why Kelsey's dad is [a] grey haired Travis Kelce," one consumer wrote by way of X. Another added, "Kelsey's dad seems like what I'd imagine Travis Kelce to appear to be when he's older."

Throughout The Bachelor: After the Ultimate Rose episode, which aired on Monday, March 25, the digital camera regularly panned to Mark's real-time reactions. Host Jesse Palmer also requested Mark a query after it was revealed that Kelsey, 25, and Bachelor Joey Graziadei are engaged.

"Mark, I'll ask you, what would you wish to say to the completely satisfied couple?" Palmer, 45, requested, to which Mark replied, "Congratulations. To have watched this and seen it from the very starting, from the primary introduction until now, it's been a blessing. I've acquired to see a lot more than most mother and father would have the ability to see, together with everyone else in fact. It's a lovely process. Couldn't be prouder, couldn't be happier. Cheers."

'The Bachelor' Season 28 Contestant Kelsey Anderson's Family Guide

After the sweet message, Palmer seemingly hinted at Mark's future with The Golden Bachelor franchise, saying, "I don't know, perhaps we'll see you down the street soon, too, that's all I'm saying."

When viewers met Kelsey's household throughout the season's hometown episodes, fans have been quick to suggest the thought of Mark making an look on the spinoff collection. "Kelsey's dad can be a prime notch Golden Bachelor. #TheBachelor," one consumer wrote by way of X.

'The Bachelor' Fans Think Kelsey Anderson's Dad Looks Like Travis Kelce
'The Bachelor' Fans Think Kelsey Anderson's Dad Looks Like Travis Kelce
Disney/John Fleenor

Kelsey beforehand revealed throughout her first one-on-one date with Joey, 28, in Marbella, Spain, that her mother died in 2018 after a battle with breast most cancers. Whereas detailing her story, Kelsey added that her dad was rooting for her to seek out love while on The Bachelor.

"On the best way to the airport, I used to be on the telephone with dad, and I used to be like, 'What do you assume mom would take into consideration all of this?' He was like, 'You're your mother's baby. You're so courageous.' He was like, 'That's one thing your mother would do.' He just felt like I used to be exuding my mom's power, I assume," she stated, to which Joey replied: "With the way you're describing her power, 100%."

The Bachelor's Joey Graziadei and Kelsey Anderson's Relationship Timeline

Whereas Kelsey shared that she and her dad weren't as close rising up as a result of he was "working so much," she noted that that they had bonded since her mom's demise.

"My dad is basically my favourite guy," she stated during a February 2024 episode of The Bachelor. "Every time something happens, he's the individual I run to. Every time I'm comfortable or I'm unhappy. And undoubtedly in completely happy and unhappy moments I feel that I really miss my mom however I do know that I have my dad that I can lean on."

She continued, "I feel that I'm so grateful that he really stepped up. I feel that's something that I feel is so superb about him is that, like, he lost the love of his life and he's had 5 youngsters. I can't imagine that state of affairs, where you're so devastated but so are these individuals which are depending on you. And also you simply type of should do your greatest and be there for them whenever you need individuals for you."

#bachelor #fans #think #kelsey #andersons #dad #looks #travis #kelce #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/daiNygI Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.